* An urn containing my daugther's ashes
* A bear that a friend knitted for her while I was pregnant
* The last scan picture we had of Matilda - DH found it the other day while going through some papers
* The first photo of Matilda after she was born
* An angel statue our neighbour's 7 year old gave us after Matilda died
* A St Gerard medal - patron saint of Mothers and Babies
* Two scan pictures of MB from early in this pregnacy
* The parachute toy the four year old I was looking after gave me 'for when you grow another baby'
* My kick chart
* A charged baby monitor my DH set up yesterday
* Moisturiser, hair brush, deoderant, and lamp
Grief, hope, and everyday life side by side. All of it hard to believe at times.