Also, our meditation teacher said we need to ask the universe for what we want. And that it's OK to want. Well universe, here are the things I want:
* To bring home a living baby from the hospital this year.
* To be able to have some moments of calmness where I can actually enjoy this pregnancy.
* To nuture my body with good food, enough sleep, and whatever else will help me physically.
* To have people around me that understand or can be emphathetic about how hard this pregnancy is for me. For those that can't understand, to give me space.
* To honour Matilda's memory and have her know that we love her.
* To make and keep my house a calm and nuturing space.